26-year-old Kieran Ngo has been recognized because the deceased.
A person has died after attending the Australian techno music pageant Transmission, the Sydney Morning Herald studies.
Kieran Ngo, 26, an worker of Commonwealth Financial institution, was taken to the Bankstown Hospital round 1:30am the morning after the music pageant to be handled for a suspected drug overdose. He reportedly handed away shortly after his transport to the hospital, the place police arrived at 3am to open an investigation into his demise.
Ngo is believed to have consumed MDMA, in line with the Herald. 12 different attendees have been hospitalized for suspected drug overdoses over the weekend within the wake of Transmission.
Based on police, six had been charged after allegedly being discovered with MDMA. The arrests included a 23-year-old man who was reportedly present in possession of 253 MDMA tablets and a 21-year-old man discovered with 149 tablets.
In 2020, a 19-year-old smuggled greater than 1,000 MDMA capsules into Transmission. He was one in all six who had been apprehended and located in possession of MDMA that yr.
The 2023 version of Transmission Music Pageant was held on the Sydney Showground on Saturday, February eleventh. Greater than 18,000 folks had been in attendance.
We at EDM.com lengthen our condolences to Mr. Ngo’s household and pals throughout this troublesome time.