Welcome to the final day of September which has, by some means, already arrived. I’m penning this from a superbly crisp, sunny morning right here in Minnesota. At the moment, in our regular vogue, we’re looking again at a few of the issues that captured our workforce’s consideration on the web this month.
Under you’ll discover a serene condo tour, a number of of our favourite fall attire finds, some articles which are nicely well worth the learn, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of September. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to get pleasure from within the hyperlinks we’ve put collectively.
11 Issues on the Web in September
1. Right here’s what’s taking place in Iran after the dying of Mahsa Amini, a 22-year-old lady who died whereas within the custody of the nation’s “morality police,” and what we will do to assist.
3. Patagonia founder, Yvon Chouinard, gave away the corporate to combat local weather change.
4. W&D’s content material creator, Greta, discovered a brand new lip product she now swears by. She says it provides the proper impartial colour (she has the colour beige vanillé), is tremendous hydrating, and has a scent and taste that aren’t overpowering. Greta wore it on a Zoom assembly this week and I can verify it has such a reasonably heat, shiny end!
5. This stunning Brooklyn condo tour is serene, cozy, and peppered with pops of inexperienced all through (I’m in love with the big DIY inexperienced portray).
6. I discovered a brand new coat I love for fall (and hotter winter days). It’s lengthy, light-weight, heat, and a extremely pretty type. It does run somewhat huge so you might contemplate ordering a dimension down, though the additional room might be good in case you’re layering beneath!
7. This week’s episode of Design Time (the Domino podcast) options one in all our favourite bloggers and really proficient designers, Shavonda Gardner.
8. W&D govt assistant, Nancy, recommends this pretty $40 sweater from Mango. She says it’s like an elevated t-shirt—nice to put on by itself in fall and an ideal, mild layering piece in winter!
9. I’ve converted from my summer time nail polish colour to my fall nail polish colour: the prettiest cinnamon brown from Olive & June referred to as JJ.
11. I discovered my new favourite earrings. I really like the gold-plated delicate small hoop type and have worn them day by day since they arrived.
W&D Prime 5: Most-Learn Articles in September
W&D Prime 5: Finest-Promoting Merchandise in September
4. Kanthahouse11 Indian Kantha Quilt through Etsy
$60 – $85, on sale for $54 – $76
5. Everlane The Relaxed Chino $98
Editor’s Word: This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to e-mail us.