After a long time of fearing the fats inside our meals, science has proven that it’s not fats that’s the issue, however the kind of fats we’re consuming.  In truth, our our bodies want fats to outlive. Not solely is fats an vitality supply for our cells and brains, it additionally cushions and insulates our organs, helps us soak up nutritional vitamins together with A, D, E and Ok, and has as quite a lot of different necessary advantages for our physique.* 
A few of the most necessary fat we have to keep wholesome are “good fat” known as important fatty acids (EFAs). Important fatty acids are a sort of polyunsaturated fats. Which merely signifies that these fats molecules have multiple double carbon bond inside their fatty acid chain.
There are two kinds of important fatty acids: omega-6 and omega-3.
What makes them “important” although? Our physique merely can’t make omega-6s and omega-3s from different fat. Which suggests we have to get them 100% by the meals we eat.
However it’s not sufficient to easily eat omega-6s and omega-3s. You additionally should get them in the precise steadiness for probably the most well being advantages and to maintain your engines operating easily.
Preserve studying to see what the advantages of important fatty acids are, the precise steadiness of omega-6s to omega-3s you need to be getting, and the way Udo’s Oil 369 Mix from Flora may give you a whole ‘meals oil basis’ for constructing a wholesome physique.
However first, let’s be taught a bit about what omega fatty acids are and what they do within the physique.
What Do Omega Fatty Acids Do In The Physique?
Omega fatty acids have quite a lot of advantages! They’re wanted for the wholesome construction of our cell membranes, wholesome cell progress and division, the synthesis of hormones, the clotting of blood, the discount of irritation in addition to quite a lot of different necessary jobs.*
There are 4 kinds of omega-6 fatty acids:
- LA (Linoleic Acid): The most typical of the omega-6s discovered principally in nut and seed oils in addition to grains. LA will get transformed into the opposite omega-6 fatty acids, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) after which into arachidonic acid (AA) within the physique. 
- AA (Arachidonic Acid): AA is an omega-6 obtained from consuming fish and poultry or made within the physique from linoleic acid. It will get transformed into different kinds of molecules known as eicosanoids that work to heal tissues and cells after damage or sickness. [4,5]. Too many omega-6s within the physique can get transformed to arachidonic acid, which might trigger irritation.
- GLA (Gamma Linoleic Acid): Present in borage oil and primrose oil, this important fatty acid has been proven in research to assist pores and skin and cardiovascular well being.* 
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): This omega 6 fatty acid could also be useful in supporting metabolic well being.* 
Omega 6 fatty acids are primarily utilized by the physique for vitality, however additionally they are necessary for:
- Supporting wholesome blood strain and clotting*
- Selling bone well being*
- Immune operate*
- Stimulate progress of pores and skin, nails and hair*
- Wholesome metabolism*
- Reproductive well being*
- Regulating our genes*
There are lots of kinds of omega-3 fatty acids. Every is totally different based mostly on their chemical form and measurement.
The most typical omega-3 fatty acids are:
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): This fatty acid is utilized by the physique to supply molecules known as eicosanoids, which have quite a lot of roles within the physique and assist cardiovascular well being.*
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): Essential for mind and eye operate and well being.* Like EPA, DHA is discovered principally in fatty fishes however may also be produced by algae. 
- ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid): Discovered principally in plant-based meals this omega-3 fatty acid will be transformed into EPA and DHA within the physique.
Advantages of omega-3 fatty acids embody:
- Selling cardiovascular well being* 
- Supporting liver well being and wholesome metabolism* (10. 11, 12)
- Supporting eye and bone well being*
- Can improve pores and skin well being together with enhancing hydration and untimely ageing of pores and skin* 
- Supporting cognitive progress and improvement in infants and cognitive well being in seniors* [14, 15]
What to Eat For the Finest Omega Fatty Acid Steadiness
Researchers consider that our ancestors developed consuming a weight loss program of equal quantities of omega-6 to omega-3 important fatty acids (EFA), a 1:1 ratio. Which means the omega-6s had been balanced out completely by the omega-3s.
Right here’s the unhealthy information: Right now if you happen to’re consuming a typical American or Western weight loss program you might be getting as much as 25 instances extra omega-6s than omega-3s. A far cry from the 1:1 ratio our cave dwelling relations had been getting. 
It gained’t shock you which of them meals are chock full-of omega-6s in our trendy American or Western diets.
Excessive quantities of Omega-6 fatty acids will be present in meals like:
- Seed oils together with corn, sunflower, safflower, peanut
- Soybeans and soybean oil
- Grains together with wheat, rye, oats, barley
- Meats, dairy, and poultry
What’s unbelievable is that some seed oils can have as many as 70 instances extra omega-6s than 3s, potato chips can have 60 instances extra omega-6s than 3s, grains 20 instances extra and grain-fed rooster can have 15 instances extra.
So what do you do?
The secret is to restrict omega-6 wealthy processed meals and eat extra omega-3 wealthy meals.
The Finest Sources of Omega-3 fatty acids are present in meals like:
- Fatty fish: salmon, mackerel, sardines (EPA, DHA)
- Cod liver oil (EPA, DHA)
- Walnuts (ALA)
- Flaxseeds (ALA)
- Chia Seeds (ALA)
A few of the greatest sources of omega-3 fatty acids are fatty fish like salmon or cod liver oil.
One 3 ounce serving of salmon can present about 4.0 grams of omega-3 fatty acids and specialists suggest you eat no less than 2 servings of oily fish per week to remain wholesome. And fat like butter, coconut oil, and olive oil are additionally low in omega-6.
However what if you happen to can’t eat fish because of allergy or way of life selections like vegetarianism or veganism? How do you get your omega-3s?
After years of analysis, Udo Erasmus an skilled on important fatty acids and creator of the best-selling ebook “Fat that Heal, Fat That Kill,” found that over time we get probably the most quantity of well being advantages after we eat 2 instances as many omega-3s as omega-6s. Not the 1:1 ratio our ancestors had been consuming.
That is what impressed Udo to create his world famend omega wealthy Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix.
It’s a brilliant wholesome approach to get that good 2:1 omega 3 to six ratio.
Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix, an omega wealthy plant-based oil mix is made with:
- Flax oil (omega-3)
- Sunflower seed oil (omega-6 + 9)
- Night primrose (omega-6)
- Sesame oil (omega 6 + 9)
- Rice and oat germ oil (omega-6 + 9)
- Coconut oil (MCTs, omega-9)
Flaxseed oil is the richest recognized supply of omega-3 within the type of ALA. It has been proven in research to assist promote cardiovascular well being.* 
With each 1 tablespoon serving of Udo’s Oil you get:
- 6 grams of omega-3 fatty acids
- 3 grams of omega-6 fatty acids
- 2.5 grams of omega-9 fatty acids.
This 2:1:1 ratio of important fatty acids is essential for optimum well being wanted by each cell within the physique. And Udo’s can provide the good fat you want with none of the unhealthy.
The place does the “9” come within the Udo’s 3·6·9 Mix?
Udo’s Oil additionally contains omega-9s within the type of oleic acid. Omega-9 is a nonessential omega fatty acid, which suggests the physique could make it by itself. However omega-9s are nonetheless extremely helpful.
Some advantages of Omega 9’s embody:
- Power and optimistic temper*
- Immune well being advantages*
- Cardiovascular well being advantages*
- Supporting pores and skin well being*
When supplementing with omega-9 fatty acids be sure you discover a method like Udo’s that has omega-3 fatty acids as effectively.
Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix is:
- Excessive-quality, contemporary pressed, and unrefined.
- Licensed natural and sustainably sourced
- Freed from fish and dairy
Udo’s is 100% plant-based and vegan-friendly!
Why Look For a Plant-Primarily based Omega-3 Components?
Apart from an allergy to fish oil, considerations about international overfishing and fish oil dietary supplements being contaminated with excessive ranges of mercury are all the explanation why somebody would search out a plant-based omega-3 wealthy complement.
For many people, fish oil is simply too onerous to digest. What’s much more unnerving is that current research have even proven that many fish oil merchandise are failing to offer the quantity of omega-3s which can be claimed on the label.  That’s why Udo’s 3·6·9 Mix makes an ideal selection.
Plus, all of the oils in Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix are made with sustainable components and packaged in a darkish, environmentally pleasant glass bottle so the fragile oils keep contemporary, in contrast to lots of the omega-6 based mostly oils on the grocery retailer.
It’s all the great fat you want, with none of the unhealthy fat it’s best to keep away from.
How one can Use Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix
Udo’s Oil is a uncooked oil that may be drizzled onto all of your favourite meals on a regular basis as an alternative or complementary day by day supply of fats.
It’s good for utilizing as a base for salad dressings or including to your day by day smoothie or protein shake.
It may also be drizzled or added to heat meals, however Udo’s Oil ought to by no means be used for cooking. The warmth can destroy the very fragile fatty acids on this mix.
You may also use Udo’s 3·6·9 Mix:
- In oatmeal, in a single day oats or morning cereal
- Drizzled over steamed greens, salads, rice, pasta or potatoes
- Drizzled over hummus, dips or yogurt
- Spooned onto soups simply earlier than serving
- Blended with spices as a dipping oil for bread or veggies
- Added to pesto, chimichurri, salsa or tapenade
With a nice and delicate, nutty, buttery style it’s actually scrumptious and pairs effectively with absolutely anything.
Among the finest methods to assist your well being is by getting the precise steadiness of omega fatty acids in your weight loss program. Most of us want to start out by getting extra wholesome omega-3s.
Not solely are all of the oils in Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix good for cardiovascular well being*, however the mix additionally incorporates these much-needed omega-3s, -6s and -9s in simply the precise 2:1:1 ratio so your physique will get probably the most advantages in a plant-based method.
➡ Go to FloraHealth.com to strive Udo’s Oil 3·6·9 Mix right this moment!
*These statements haven’t been evaluated by the Meals and Drug Administration. This product will not be meant to diagnose, deal with, remedy, or forestall any illness.