The ultimate wild card sport of the NFL postseason sees Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys in an intriguing showdown in Florida, and for a fixture that actually presents bundles of worth within the markets, this match-up warrants a parlay.
These sides final met in mid-November the place Tampa ran out eventual 19-3 victors, courtesy of a flurry of area targets from Ryan Succop.
Nevertheless, fast-forward to now, the Cowboys have put up a commanding report dropping on simply 5 events this season and posting 12 wins, whereas veteran quarterback Tom Brady endured his first ever dropping season in a profession spanning 23 years after the Buccaneers fell to Atlanta Falcons in Week 18.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys NFL Wild Card Parlay
- First Half Winner – Dallas Cowboys
- Below 46.5 Whole Factors
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers +2.5 Handicap Winners
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys Wild Card Parlay Odds @ +600 with BetOnline
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys Wild Card Parlay Choose 1: First Half Winner – Dallas Cowboys
- Though we’ve got sided with Tampa to assert the victory regardless of being pegged as underdogs throughout NFL betting websites, we’ve got tipped the Cowboys to move into half-time with a lead.
- They rank sixth in complete factors scored within the first quarter this season, whereas additionally they rank in ninth when isolating second quarter factors scored.
- In the meantime, the Bucs rank all the best way down in twenty seventh for complete first quarter factors scored and the identical for second quarter metrics. We are able to see this being a comparatively slim sport with little or no to separate the 2, however when the fourth quarter rolls round that is when Tom Brady may are available in to his personal – the 45-year-old has the know-how in video games of this magnitude, and has come up clutch on numerous events down the years.
Mike Evans reality checking Tom Brady to verify he nonetheless is aware of his report towards the Cowboys 😂
— PointsBet Sportsbook (@PointsBetUSA) January 11, 2023
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys Wild Card Parlay Choose 2: Below 46.5 Whole Factors
- The earlier assembly between these sides again in November was nowhere close to the 46.5 implied complete for this one, ending with a rating of simply 22. In fact, a lot has modified since then with the Cowboys posting a powerful 40-point sport towards the 14-for-3 Eagles, however the recurring challenge of Dak Prescott turnovers (15 in 12 appearances) may halt their progressive play, and their factors complete because of this.
- Tampa registered the second lowest factors complete within the NFC on the shut of the common season with simply 313, and scored lower than 20 factors in 5 of their earlier seven.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys Wild Card Parlay Choose 3: Tampa Bay Buccaneers +2.5 Handicap Winners
- That is extremely powerful to name once you consider the Buccaneers have a 50% win fee in Florida, whereas Dallas maintain the identical report when on the highway.
- The outcome earlier within the season will not be a mirrored image of what has unfolded since, with the Cowboys storming to a 12 win report, however they might want to nullify Tom Brady as the sport closes out – the legendary QB has solely been sacked 22 occasions this season.
- Dallas additionally maintain a lower than beneficial report of conceding the ninth-most receiving yards, in addition to essentially the most touchdowns (22) to large receivers this time period, and with Mike Evans and Chris Godwin clicking with Brady at simply the precise time, we expect they might cowl the unfold towards a Cowboys secondary that has seemingly struggled in the direction of the again finish of the season.