Living in Minnesota, it’s always cold in the winter, but I don’t mind wearing a down coat all year round. I love pairing some classic jacket styles with my winter outfits. Today, she’ll be introducing three beautiful jackets that will be on heavy rotation in your wardrobe this winter.
3 best winter jackets to wear this season
- Long wool coat: It’s an absolute must here in the north.of tom coat Cezanne’s is my favorite on the coldest days. Made from a thick wool blend material that is windproof and water resistant. I love that it’s oversized so you can layer it over a thick sweater. Also perfect for layering over dresses, skirts, and pants. This coat has a classic, timeless design that will never go out of style. This is a timeless work.
- blazer: of romane jacket Cezanne pieces are perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to casual outfits. I like to wear mine over everything from dresses to skirts to jeans to wide-leg pants. The jacket is made from lightweight, structured fabrics and has a flattering, feminine cut that flatters all body types. You can easily layer an overcoat over this style for extra warmth.
- Lightweight wool jacket: of nelson jacket A lightweight wool option that’s your go-to for “chilly” days. This jacket breathes new life into a classic silhouette. Perfect to throw on over your cute sweatshirts when you need to run errands in the winter. The jacket is made from soft and breathable wool fabric for all-day comfort. The loose, oversized fit makes it perfect for layering. This style works on frigid days with an oversized puffer on top. *This jacket is not shown below, but you can see it in action here instagram reel!
If you’re looking to pair it with outerwear this winter, Cezanne has pieces with timeless cuts and high-quality materials that will stand the test of time (and cold) year after year. Don’t forget your hat and scarf!I love this hat and this scarf I wear it on repeat.
Essentials for the cold season
for warm winter days
winter jacket styling tips
- Layer up: The key to keeping your winter jacket warm is to layer it underneath. Start the layering process with a thin base layer, such as a long-sleeve top or turtleneck. Next, add a thicker layer, such as a sweater or sweatshirt. Finally, put the jacket on top.
- accessories: a scarf, hat, gloves are an essential accessory for winter outfits. Choose a scarf large enough to double wrap around your neck or a hat to keep your head warm. Always wear gloves in your daily life, especially if you spend time outdoors.
- Choose the right fit: When it comes to winter jackets, choosing the right fit is important. A jacket that is too big will be bulky and unattractive, and a jacket that is too small will be uncomfortable. Aim for a relaxed fit that allows for free movement.
With a little planning, you can create a stylish and comfortable winter look that will keep you warm all year round.check out Cezanne’s website Grab these wardrobe items and explore other great items.
Editor’s note: This post is sponsored by: Cezanne. We receive compensation in exchange for appearing on Wit & Delight, which we use to purchase props, hire photographers, write/edit blog posts, and support the large team behind Wit & Delight. Masu.
while receiving I receive compensation in exchange for coverage, and all thoughts and opinions are always my own. Sponsored posts like this allow us to continue developing dynamic, unsponsored content. Thank you for supporting our partners!