Due to our lifestyle habits, there are many problems with our scalp and hair.I’m sure you’re thinking Dandruff vs dry scalp It’s the same! But that’s not the case. Dandruff and dry scalp are completely different issues. I agree that it looks and itch the same, but how do you treat your scalp if you don’t know what the problem is? To eradicate the problem, you need to know what the problem is .
what is the reason Dandruff vs dry scalp?
dry scalp Cause:
- little or no moisture dry scalp.
- When the skin is dehydrated, the scalp becomes hard, inflamed, and begins to peel.
- If your scalp is dry, there’s a good chance that the skin on your feet and hands is also dry.
- Dry scalp can also be caused by cold and dry air, especially during harsh winters.
- dry scalp treatment It should be natural as it can be easily processed. Keeps your hair and scalp always fresh.
- Dry scalp can also be caused by reactions to hair care products such as shampoos, conditioners, hair sprays, and hair gels.
- Using products that strip the scalp of its natural oils can also cause scalp dryness.
Causes of dandruff:
- Did you know that skin cells multiply? That’s right! They die too, and that’s how they shed their skin.
- If you’re dealing with inflammation issues, your skin tends to flake off faster than normal.
- The main cause of dandruff is seborrheic dermatitis.
- It is a condition in which the skin on the scalp becomes red, oily, and scaly.
- These scaly cells flake off as white or yellow scales known as dandruff.
- Malassezia is a fungus that lives on the scalp and causes dandruff.
- When the fungus is found to be overgrowing, the skin cells multiply rapidly, resulting in dandruff.
- Dirty hair doesn’t cause dandruff, but if you don’t wash your hair, excess oil can build up and cause dandruff.
What symptoms do you have? Dandruff vs dry scalp?
- symptoms of Dandruff vs dry scalp different from each other.
- Dandruff appears as large, oily yellow and white flakes.
- Dry scalp, on the other hand, has smaller, dry flakes.
- Noticeable itching on the scalp Dandruff vs dry scalp Too.
- Dandruff looks like oily, red, and scaly skin.
- On the other hand, a dry scalp looks smaller and smaller. flaky scalp.
What is an effective solution Dandruff vs dry scalp?
- If you suffer from dandruff, it is essential to use a medicated dandruff shampoo at least twice a week.
- the best dandruff treatment using medicated hair care products,biotin supplement And keep your hair healthy and clean.
- Increase your intake of omega-3s, as they regulate excess oil production in the body and reduce fungal growth and scalp flaking.
- Use tea tree essential oil or tea tree oil-based hair products.
- Tea tree has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness and balance the scalp.
- High stress levels can cause dandruff, so try meditation or opt for therapy.
- Stay calm and control dandruff.
For dry scalp:
- If you’re looking for a cure dry scalpin which case you must stop using harsh chemicals.
- Sulfates are very drying chemicals that cause extreme dryness and hair loss.
- How to cure dry scalp• Make sure to do champi regularly. Oil treatments lock moisture into the scalp and nourish the hair and follicles.
- Avoid hair products that contain silicone as an ingredient. Silicone suffocates the skin on your scalp, creating a barrier that repels moisture and causing scalp irritation. dry flaky scalp.
- Reading labels is very important to understand what’s in your product. hair care Wear the product on your head.
- I always prefer to use organic and natural products. healthy scalp.
- Use scalp scrubs only on dry scalp to avoid irritation, hair breakage, and an uncomfortable scalp.
What’s the difference Types of dandruff?
There are four types of dandruff. In some cases, it can be easily treated by changing your lifestyle, but in other cases, it may require a proper prescription from a reputable doctor.
dry skin dandruff:
- This is the most common type of dandruff and often occurs in winter.
- Washing your hair with very hot water can also cause dandruff on dry skin.
- To prevent dandruff on dry skin, use moisturizing shampoos and get regular hot oil hair massages (champi).
dandruff on oily skin:
- An oily substance called sebum helps moisturize and protect your skin, but when your sebaceous glands produce too much sebum, your hair becomes greasy.
- This excess oil causes hair to clump together, irritates the scalp, and causes dandruff.
- These oily flakes tend to be larger than dry flakes dandruff on the scalp.
- This type of dandruff is yellowish and looks more oily than dry scalp dandruff.
- Regular shampooing with salicylic acid ingredients can help maintain these conditions. Types of dandruff In control.
Dandruff associated with fungi:
- A common type of fungus called Malassezia lives on human skin and can cause an inflammatory response in some cases, causing dandruff and eczema in some people.
- Use hair care products that treat and prevent fungus-related dandruff.
- You can also apply diluted tea tree oil or use a shampoo that contains tea tree oil as an ingredient. healthy scalp.
Dandruff related to skin conditions:
- Dandruff can also occur as a result of various skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Scalp psoriasis produces fine powdery flakes with a silvery sheen.
- Eczema, on the other hand, looks like larger flakes than eczema. dry scalp Dandruff.
identify Dandruff vs dry scalp It may be difficult, but once you know the difference between the two, treatment is not that difficult. However, always remember that a healthy scalp is always a good thing. Nourish your hair and scalp when you need it with biotin supplements. Wash your hair regularly to prevent dead cells from building up.