Welcome to our annual 12 Days of Giveaway!
If you’re new to this, here’s how it works.
1. Every day from December 1st to December 12th, I will post a new prize “here” on my website with instructions on how to enter, a detailed description of the prize, and some information about the book or series. Each prize is different and each has one winner. my giveaways are always open internationally
2. Each giveaway will run until December 13th.
3. Winners will be selected and notified on December 14th. Winners will be notified using the email they used to comment on this blog. All winners will be listed at the top of each giveaway post on my website on December 14th.
4. Winners must respond within 24 hours, after which another winner will be chosen.
5. All prizes will be mailed on December 15th. If you are waiting for a response from a winner and miss the December 15th mailing date, your prize will be mailed to you as soon as I have it ready. I live in the middle of nowhere, so going to the post office is a “thing” for me. 🙂 So be sure to check out the winners on the 14th.
6. We will send a newsletter announcing the giveaway on December 1st, December 6th, and December 12th, and a winner newsletter on December 14th. We never send out this many newsletters in a month. Sorry if it feels like spam.
7. You can also follow my blog. We will also post a blog post here on the 14th announcing all the winners. If you would like to follow this blog, there is a form to do so at the bottom of each post. If you post here, you will receive an email. I don’t really do that. December is an exception because of the 12 days and yearly “roundup” posts.
No need to purchase.
that’s it! I hope you all enjoy it too!
The world is crazy right now, so I want to give back to everyone who supports me and enjoys the stories I create by giving them energy.
Now, let’s move on to the first present!
Enter now using the link below.
Today’s book highlight is 321!
Three, two, one
Ragged, barefoot, and huddled under the awning of a bookstore in the pouring rain, Blue knows only one thing. After 15 months in captivity, she was finally… she was released.
When self-made millionaires JD and Ark come across a wet, shivering girl early one Sunday morning, no one offers to help them. But when you sell sex for a living and her rescue bell rings… you answer the call.
After years of searching, love lifts the veil of darkness and three people with three very big secrets find themselves bound together in a relationship that defies expectations.
Or is it?
Love. desire. sex.
This trinity may be perfect… but it doesn’t have to be all three.
Warning: This is a standalone non-traditional M/F/M romance with a non-traditional ending.
PS – I wouldn’t call 321 a “holiday book,” but it does take place at Christmas. 🙂
321 Listen to the audiobook teaser!
Narrated by AVA Eriksson and Sebastian York!
Click on the video to hear a sample.
321 gift set
Click here for the contents of the gift set!
1. Signed copy of 321 special edition hardcovers.
2. Premium sticker set
3. Handmade unicorn ornament (Not shown in the photo)
4. Cottage Greenhouse Carrot & Neroli Body Oil and Wash
5. Cottage Greenhouse Carrot & Neroli Body Butter
6. Cottage Greenhouse Cucumber & Honey Dry Body Oil
7. Festival fuzzy socks
8. Festive Scrunchie
9. Satin eye mask
10. $25 Amazon Gift Card (Not shown in the photo)
Everything comes in a beautiful and convenient decorative sage green basket.
When I created the graphics for today’s and tomorrow’s prizes, I forgot the gift cards and little unicorn decorations. But all freebies include these. Use your great imagination today and tomorrow. 🙂 (Yesterday’s prizes had decorations, so please take a look if you would like to see them.)
Here’s how to enter to win today’s gift set!
(1) Please let us know by commenting on the blog (below) –
What did you accomplish in 2023?
This year, I had one big personal goal. Last year I bought two draft horses, one of which wasn’t really well suited for riding (Annie), but the other was very well suited. So my big goal this year was to get back into riding. I’ve been riding horses for literally 50 years and was a show jumper in my teens and college. But since it’s been a while and this horse is big (Moju is a Suffolk Punch draft horse and 16.3 hands), it was a little scary.
But in April, after a long and arduous process of organizing the draft horse-sized tack, it was ready. It was a little scary riding for the first time in a while, but it was definitely the highlight of my year. Moju is perfect for me. Although not a beginner, he is a safe and honest horse. I didn’t want a beginner horse, but I also didn’t want one that would be out of my comfort zone. So we worked with him, taught him the subtle techniques of hacking alone (which is difficult for most horses, as they are herd animals), and helped him get healthy on the hills. I was really happy to be able to do it.
When we go out he never has an easy ride but he tries hard and even when he fights me he gives in if I’m persistent. He’s not a stupid horse at all, so it’s good to introduce him to new things without worrying about him getting wild or freaking out.
I always post videos of our rides my instagram – so if you want to see them, be sure to follow me.
BTW – Here are four fun ways to stay in touch with me.
1 – Follow this blog – Fill out the form below. Get notified by email every time I post a new blog post. I usually do this about once a month unless there’s something special like a cover reveal, new release, or this 12 day giveaway. This is not a newsletter list. Associated only with blog posts.
2 – Join my newsletter – You will receive an email when I send out a newsletter. I don’t send too many. Probably once a month unless something special happens. However, you will not be notified about blog posts.
Don’t forget to confirm your email address. If you do not confirm, you will not be able to sign up.